Next White Center Business Mixer will be Tuesday, Dec. 18 at Salvadorean Bakery
The next – and final one of the year – White Center Business Mixer will be held Tuesday, Dec. 18 from 6 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. at the Salvadorean Bakery, located at 1719 SW Roxbury Street.
Appetizers will be provided.
Below is a list of upcoming events and resources:
- Critical Home Repair Program
Habitat for Humanity Seattle/South King County is currently working with the White Center CDA to identify and assist families with homes in need of critical repair in the core area. For more information, please see attached flyer or stop into the CDA.
- StartZone’s Legal Issues: Intellectual Property for the Small Business Owner – Thursday, December 20, 6 pm – 9 pm at Highline Community College
This workshop provides an overview of intellectual property rights for the small business, including copyrights, trademarks, patents and trade secrets. Link: https://startzone.highline.edu/scripts/calendar.php
- Micromentor.org is a free business mentor service for entrepreneurs and a rewarding volunteer opportunity for business professionals. Check it out at www.micromentor.org.
- Washington CASH’s Get Ready for Business workshop in Spanish – Saturday, January 12, 2013 in Tukwila – to register, please click here.< http://washingtoncash.org/grow-your-business
- Volunteer with the 2013 Free Tax Campaign – United way is looking for volunteers for their free tax campaign. Please check out http://www.uwkc.org/ways-to-volunteer/ongoing-campaigns/free-tax-services/tax-volunteer.html or for more information on becoming a volunteer, please contact Mary Weir at 206.461.8513 or at Mweir@uwkc.org.
- Financial Fitness Day is March 9, 2013. For more information on how to learn about credit, debt, budgeting, taxes financial planning and more, please register at http://www.skcabc.org/FinancialFitnessDay/.
- King County InfoBiz
If your business or organization would like to promote an event or has a special announcement, please feel free to email Mikel Davila at email@example.com or call 206.694.1082 (x166).